I just got back from one of my favorite spots; Nantucket. It's such a nice change of pace from the city with its cobblestone streets and bundles of hydrangeas lining the sidewalk. I wanted to share a few of my go-to spots on the island - see below.
2. Rent bikes and explore the island.
3. Admire the beautiful, vibrant hydrangeas.
4. Stay at The White Elephant.
5. Have dinner and drinks at Ventuno - my favorite dinner spot.
6. Pack a picnic and head to Nobadeer beach.
7. Grab lunch at Provisions and watch the boats come in.
8. Have lunch at Galley Beach. I also love to grab drinks there at night.
9. Shop at Addison Craig where you'll find fabulous shoes and handbags, as well as ASHA jewels.