Friday, July 13, 2012

City Guide: Nantucket

I just got back from one of my favorite spots; Nantucket.  It's such a nice change of pace from the city with its cobblestone streets and bundles of hydrangeas lining the sidewalk.  I wanted to share a few of my go-to spots on the island - see below.

1.  Watch the sunset from Cisco.
2.  Rent bikes and explore the island.
3.  Admire the beautiful, vibrant hydrangeas.
4.  Stay at The White Elephant.
5.  Have dinner and drinks at Ventuno - my favorite dinner spot.
6.  Pack a picnic and head to Nobadeer beach.
7.  Grab lunch at Provisions and watch the boats come in.
8.  Have lunch at Galley Beach.  I also love to grab drinks there at night.
9.  Shop at Addison Craig where you'll find fabulous shoes and handbags, as well as ASHA jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment