Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Italian Getaway

I just returned from Florence.  I stayed at the historic Palazzo Tornabuoni, a Medici palace that was recently renovated and is located on the Via Tornabuoni - one of Florence's most beautiful streets in the center of the city.  I was able to fit a lot into my week long trip.  I did some shopping at Luisivaroma and strolled through the Boboli gardens with my baby and husband.  I also designed some new pieces for our exclusive Palazzo collection at our Atelier in Florence just across the Ponte Vecchio.  On our last day before heading back to New York I was able to fit in an afternoon in Fiesole with Simon and Annabel.  We had lunch at the gorgeous Villa San Michele and visited Villa Le Balze where I studied in my early 20's.

On our apartment balcony.
Our living room.
Mirror paneled entry inside Palazzo Tornabuoni.
Boboli Gardens.
Shopping at Luisa Via Roma.
View of the Duomo from the Palazzo.
Our Atelier in Florence.
Villa San Michele.
Villa Le Balze.
wandermelon.com, luxgetaway.com, italianvisits.com, georgetown.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment